Fusion's FP&A team is a business-critical, highly visible function that supports all revenue aspects of the company's financial strategy and operations. This is a growing team within Fusion and provides valuable business partnering and financial insights to the Fusion Leadership Team as well as supports key company and Board-level strategic initiatives.
The FP&A Analyst will be highly visible within the organization and will contribute to the company's business partnering with all Revenue-focused departments and reporting. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated and a demonstrated creative problem-solver with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple streams of work in a dynamic business environment.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing business partnering support for the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success & Services organizations including analysis, reporting, metrics measurement & strategic initiatives
- Supporting the Services & Sales monthly metrics meetings, including data gathering and identifying key trends & actionable insights
- Supporting the Revenue Operations team in terms of reporting, revenue leaderboards, wins rate analysis & dashboards for leadership consumption
- Supporting the Marketing organization with deeper dive analysis, reporting & actionable insights
- Aiding in the preparation of monthly management presentations, identifying and summarizing keys trends and variance analysis for Leadership consumption
- Coordinating with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans and operating forecasts
- Performing ad-hoc financial and operational analysis at multiple levels of complexity, including ROI, cost analysis and sales pipeline analysis
- Aiding in the annual planning activities for the Company; collaborate with senior members of the Leadership team to set, drive and manage the Planning process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (required)
- BS or BA Degree in Finance or a related field (MBA Degree a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in related field (financial planning & analysis, budgeting & forecasting, finance, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis, and deep-dive analysis
- Strong strategic skills, with the proven ability to identify and assess key points, implications, and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience/expertise with financial systems, including financial planning tools (e.g., Vena, etc.) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience in software/cloud delivery industry preferred
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.