Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
Showpad is seeking a global FP&A Director. As FP&A director you will own business finance globally and will oversee a team in Belgium and Chicago. You will report directly to the VP Finance who is located in Belgium, and work closely with the CFO, based in Chicago.
Key Responsibilities as a global FP&A Director at Showpad
- Manage the global FP&A department with team members in the US and Europe
- Oversee the annual budget process, providing guidance on the quarterly forecasts
- Develop financial modeling, particularly the long-term strategic plan
- Deliver dynamic, forward-thinking analysis supporting strategic decision-making
- Own the SaaS business metrics reporting (ARR, Churn, ACV, LTV, ...)
- Responsible for reporting the financial results to executive committee
- Partner with key functional leaders to drive visibility on business performance and appropriate actions
- Collaborate closely with the Business Operations organization to reinforce business processes
- Ad hoc analysis & reporting projects for CEO/COO/CFO
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 10+ years of experience, with 5+ years of FP&A experience in the SaaS environment
- Excellent Excel skills and solid experience building financial models
- Experience in working with C-level executives
- Hands on leader who will work with the team to achieve finance and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an international organization
- Knowledge of BI tools and Salesforce is preferred; Netsuite experience would be a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.