Kin + Carta Americas is looking for a FP&A Manager to support the VP of Finance and the business operations teams to provide the required financial reporting data, analysis and project support for a growth/scaling business.
K+C is a high tech consulting firm with global HQ in London and Americas HQ in Chicago:
- K+C revenue is approximately $200m (£150m) with 60% in the Americas
- Americas fasting growing region with offices in Chicago, NYC, Denver, Buenos Aires
- Kin + Carta has a publicly stated goal to be a $1 Billion business by 2026 and to be the first publicly traded B-Corporations on the London Stock Exchange
- We’re a high growth business - organically and via acquisition. Our strong internal culture is centered on social responsibility and servant leadership
Your areas of contribution and ownership will be:
- Month end reporting to parent and internal management teams
- Board Package preparation
- Monthly Forecast - preparation, analysis and reporting
- Budget - preparation, analysis and reporting
- Revenue and Margin analysis
- Financial KPI development and reporting
- Instituting a financial structure to support the business as it grows
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5-10 years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Has workedIn a rapidly growing business
- Cross functional work experience
- Has worked in a hands on type role in terms of collection, preparation and presentation of information
- Month end close and corporate reporting
- Budget and forecasting for services business.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Supervision experience
- Knowledge of EX/Human Capital processes
- Experience with scaling - in terms of processes and structures
- Comfortable with Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Able to clearly present finance information to a non-financial audience
- Demonstrated self starter
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.