That's where the FP&A Manager comes in! This is a newly created role reporting directly to our Chief Strategy Officer. We are looking for a creative, strategic thinker with deep analytical and problem-solving skills who will be responsible for identifying opportunities and their expected outcomes, structuring and executing analysis, and reporting back key insights and recommendations to keep us forging ahead. This could range from modeling the impact of new product features or marketing initiatives to diving into opportunities to improve our cost structure to researching and vetting potential partners and acquisitions.
Since the FP&A function is new to Reverb, you'll be a great fit if you're looking for an opportunity to build, experiment, and play a key role in how the business evolves!
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide value-added insights and analysis in support of strategic product, operational, and financial decisions.
- Help develop and iterate on company KPIs and coordinate cross-department planning and progress tracking.
- Lead financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Analyze and pursue cost saving and new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and analyze acquisition targets and strategic partnerships.
- 5+ years in Corporate Development, FP&A, Management Consulting, Private Equity or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience building and owning an operating model.
- Firm grasp of finance and accounting fundamentals.
- Structured thinker with ability to effectively synthesize and communicate complex ideas.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in excel/google sheets and powerpoint/keynote.
- Project management experience and the ability to lead projects with limited guidance.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.
- Discounts on music gear.