Fraud Operations Coordinator
What you do at Avant:
- Perform live review of high-risk credit applications to identify fraudulent activity and prevent it from entering Avant’s portfolio.
- Perform in-depth investigations into Avant’s customer base to identify and flag emerging risk which could indicate a coordinated fraud attack and recommend remediation.
- In conjunction with Avant’s Fraud Analytics and Systems teams, develop and implement fraud prevention rules and policies.
- Interact with identity theft claimants and law enforcement professionals to close account-level fraud investigations
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners on new initiatives, project requests, prioritization and delivery
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data and policy. Experience with Excel, SQL, and business writing is preferred.
- Self-confidence, good judgment and the ability to make sound decisions
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills with key attention to detail
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Must be able to interface effectively with other departments and team members
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.