Fund Accounting Senior Associate at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
What You’ll Do
- Specialize on a team that performs back office-focused (fund accounting) services and tasks for clients: shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against fund administrators and counterparties, 3rd party communication related to break resolution, tax lot maintenance, and setup of non-trading accruals and cash movements
- Engage with conversion and implementation teams to ensure smooth transition for new client signings
- Assist with improving and automating existing processes to mitigate risk, and increase scalability
- Help identify and coordinate with Product Management on new potential features of the software and Managed Services offerings that arise from daily product execution and escalations
- Proactively monitor and manage the capacity of team, generating forecasts in this area
- Serve as an escalation point for clients, effectively communicate, and manage client expectations
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Ability to motivate and manage a team, while ensuring daily tasks and project deadlines are met
- Keep management updated with the current status of daily deliverables, projects, personnel and how they impact overall business goals
- Work with middle office (operations) counterparts to ensure optimal workflow and experience for clients while leveraging efficiencies across global teams
Who We Need
- 3 years minimum experience in Back Office (fund accounting) support role at Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator, or public accounting firm
- Previous management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields; preferably accounting background
- Previous client-facing experience (preferably investor / hedge fund clients)
- Professional accounting qualification preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills / ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Dynamic and independent problem solver who will raise and drive new strategic initiatives
- Detail-oriented / able to facilitate effective and scalable solutions
- Strong collaborator / able to work with business and technology partners from across the firm
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.