ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs. At ServiceNow, we make work, work better for people with modern digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
Built on the Now Platform, our product portfolio delivers the IT, employee, and customer workflows that matter—with enterprise solutions to help drive every part of a company’s digital transformation. Companies can simplify how work gets done, deliver intuitive experiences, and build digital workflow apps with a single cloud platform.Job Description
Global Stock Plan Administrator
Santa Clara, CA, USA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a stellar Stock Plan Administrator with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in global equity administration to join the ServiceNow Legal team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Stock Plan, the successful candidate will be located in our Santa Clara Headquarters and will be primarily responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of our global equity plans, including the daily processing of equity transactions in compliance with governing stock plan documents and regulations. The position requires a team player who can work with internal and external stakeholders and who can provide careful work product with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Administer the company's equity programs and ensure that all equity transactions are accurately processed and settled in a timely manner
- Ensure and maintain SOX Compliance; work with internal and external teams to ensure successful audits
- Maintain daily recordkeeping of equity data and ensure quality control of the record keeping system
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Generate and review for accuracy recurrent and ad-hoc reports for Finance, Payroll, HR and Legal
- Administer ESPP (US & International), including purchase of shares; facilitate QDs and DDs; monitor ESPP limits
- Work with vendors for outsourced administration and transactions, focusing on controls, accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain an effective partnership with Finance, Tax, Payroll and HR departments to effect transaction processing
- Communicate plan provisions to employees and resolve employee issues or concerns as appropriate
- Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years in stock administration for a multi-national publicly traded U.S. company preferred
- Strong academic background; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining
- Advanced analytical ability, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive understanding of many different types of equity awards and public company equity programs, across multiple jurisdictions
- Hands-on experience with outsourced equity platform preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.