Head of Finance at Hologram, Inc.
Run all FP&A, Controller, and Treasury functions. Setup corporate finance best practices. Assist with fundraising. Be the first team member of the Hologram Finance department and build the team overtime.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- Getting to reimagine the global telecommunications space
- Working with a small, passionate team who is dedicated to building a delightful place to work, and who believes in working smarter, not harder.
- Building for the long term by expanding our financial systems and building meticulous foundations.
- We are a global company and you would have the opportunity to build financial systems globally.
- A fun, upbeat, and fast-paced team to work with.
- Close/keep the books
- Create and manage budgets (keep the org from overspending)
- Expense Controls
- Payment Terms/Margin Controls
- Cash Management
- AP/AR (Cash Mgmt)
- Cap Table Mgmt and Planning
- Forward looking modeling
- Financial strategy (fundraising, hiring, etc.)
- Unit economics/contribution margin views
- Source of truth for company wide metrics (CAC, LTV, Rep Payback, Churn, etc)
- GAAP Financials. Books closed 10th of every month.
- Own AP is planned and properly forcasted
- AR: 90% of payments are received on time
- Inventory is reconciled and a continuous basis
- Costs are predictable, known and transparent
- 100% of expenses are reviews
- Forecasts are accurate within +/- 5%
- Finance presence/leadership for vendor negotiations
- Organization has a clear view of budgets, current performance
- Strong opinion on operational metrics and unit economics
- Strong handle on GAAP Financial accounting principles
- Past experience managing budgets and forecasting
- High ceiling, modern view of corporate finance
- Experience with operation metrics (unit economics) and differentiating between GAAP and operational metric
- Extremely strong excel skills
- Experience with forward looking financial modeling
- Startup/Tech corporate finance experience
- Strategic-mindset: able to understand that finance is about making money. Not not spending it.
- Bias towards systems vs. one off analysis
- Ability to manage treasury (AP/AR)
- Fundraising experence
- Audit experence
- SQL Knowledge
- Management experience
- Experience with ERPs/growing systems as we grow
- Experience/opening working cross functional prod and eng teams
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologrammer", we know you’ll do what’s best for our company, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.