Hedge Fund Accountant
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Fund Accountant in our Chicago office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented and efficient Fund Services team that works on mission-critical projects within middle and back office operations. You will manage various accounting and operational processes on behalf of our global client base while maintaining transparent communication with our clients and their fund administrators and trading counterparties. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: shadow accounting, reconciliations, portfolio valuation, client onboarding, liaising with clients and 3rd parties, as well as participating in frequent internal discussions around process improvement and new offerings. As outsourced partners of our clients' middle and back office operations groups, our mandate is to enhance and optimize their operational efficiency.
Who we are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. We also offer middle-and back-office fund services used by investment managers to streamline operations and minimize overhead expenses. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we also have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
Who We Need
- 1 year minimum of experience in Middle/Back-Office support role at Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator or Prime Broker
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields
- Fund Accounting experience is required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous client facing experience
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry