Internal Audit Consultant at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Assist in managing client engagements to include planning, scheduling, and ensuring timely completion of all work
- Obtain and analyze client information and data to support internal audit procedures
- Lead fieldwork team in completion of internal audit procedures, including your own set of procedures to test
- Formulate recommendations for improvement and communicate results to management
- Answer questions from newer internal audit consultants
- Provide consultative advice and proactive assistance to Wipfli clients
- Participate in other team initiatives as assigned
- 3-5+ years of experience at a professional services firm and/or experience in banking/ financial institutions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively with both technical and business partners as well as executive management
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high volume, high paced dynamic environment
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.