At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThis position is part of the Global Internal Audit Organization and reports into the Global SOX Program Director. The Global SOX Director is responsible for the assessment of internal controls over financial reporting globally for financially significant entities and processes. The SOX organization is comprised of 4 direct reports in Chicago and 6 Accessors in Krakow, Poland that report into a SOX Manager onsite.
- Conduct SOX and internal control processes across the regions to identify control gaps and provide recommendations to mitigate operational, financial, and compliance risk
- Identify, track and escalate deficiencies identified during the review process
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues related to internal Controls with business partners
- Develop process flow charts and narratives with reference to control points for significant processes and related systems
- Redesign and improve existing processes to increase productivity while maintaining quality and controls
- Ensure documentation of all processes performed in finance operations service center is in place
- Strong analytical/problem solving and influencing skills required.
- Able to work under pressure and deal simultaneously with various organizations/ cultures
- Oracle Financial Systems experience a distinct advantage
- Experience in quality or cycle time improvement efforts is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ year of experience in finance/accounting/audit field
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.