About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Responsibilities can include:
- Accounts Payable (invoice entry & coding, vendor research/reconciliation, issue payments, expense allocation, approvals); or.
- Purchasing & Asset Tracking (purchase requisition and orders, vendor maintenance, record keeping, asset administration); or.
- Accounts Receivable (document verification, dispute reconciliation, upfront fee check & credit card processing); or.
- Expense reimbursements & check requisition; or.
- Credit card reconciliation, Disbursements & Deposits; and.
- Journal Entries, & Cash Receipts; and.
- Assist in monthly close activities; and.
- Data entry & filing; and.
- Special projects as needed.
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Encompass or industry experience necessary
- College degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel required
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
- AMB or Loan Vision accounting system experience helpful but not necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason.