Reverb.com is looking for an ambitious Junior Accounting Associate to support day-to-day and month-end responsibilities of the finance department. Excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. We're a tight, collaborative team who is seeking a strong communicator who can forge relationships both on the team and with stakeholders across the organization. Our ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker who is reliable, committed to consistently meeting deadlines and willing to “roll-up their sleeves.”
- Reconcile various bank accounts by compiling and balancing financial information.
- Reconcile daily revenue transactions across multiple revenue streams & currencies.
- Maintain expense reporting system & work closely with department heads to review expenses.
- Manage accounts payable process from receiving invoices, obtaining appropriate approvals, coding invoices and processing vendor payments.
- Work with management to understand operational variances.
- Own a myriad of other tasks associated with a rapidly growing business, including ad hoc projects as assigned by manager.
- Be a critical thinker and team player-- we are a small team, and we take an all-hands approach to problem-solving.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Experience with accounting software - NetSuite preferred; Must be an Excel guru.
- Self-starter, ability to handle changing directions/priorities as business needs evolve.
- Ability to flourish and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills with unsurpassed attention to detail-- mistakes don’t get past you.
- Strong sense of urgency and general business acumen.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.