Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
As Lead Financial Analyst, you’ll provide financial and business analytical support. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for leveraging large quantities of data, building and maintaining complex financial models, and driving actionable insights to influence multiple business partners.
What You’ll Do
- Provide financial and business analysis support.
How You’ll Do It
- Develop profitability analyses and projections for marketing and customer segments.
- Analyze customer behaviors and product profitability trends to understand financial implications and influence actions.
- Develop and enhance financial models. Improve forecasting accuracy and drive business insights.
- Provide management with strategic advice and financial analyses for investment decisions, pricing changes, and channel and segment expansions.
- Perform competitive analyses to drive strategic insights and actions.
- Translate business opportunities and issues into financial analyses.
- Develop business cases with recommendations to management.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in financial services, consulting, investment banking, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Master's degree in finance, business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in financial services, consulting, investment banking, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.