Do you have experience in full truck load pricing? If you answered yes, then this is the position for you to take your career to the next level! Be one of the first people to build out the pricing team and join MoLo Today!
What will you be doing?
The Lead Pricing Analyst is a strategic resource for MoLo Solutions. As the Lead Pricing Analyst, you will be a subject matter expert on the freight market with a focus on analyzing pricing data to assist customers with logistical solutions and cost efficiencies. You will monitor market trends and guide sales representatives on how to strategically approach opportunities. It will be your responsibility to create, execute, and evaluate the pricing strategy at MoLo. To be successful in this position, you must think strategically while analyzing complex data sets in a deadline driven environment.
- Develop strategies for long-term contract pricing by analyzing historical shipment data
- Assist sales reps in short term spot quoting to service customers with on-demand needs
- Collaborate with business development personnel to develop a pricing strategy for customers that require a contractual approach. Price out annual rates, quarterly rates, and work on special projects as necessary
- Leverage PowerBI reports and extract and validate data from multiple sources to produce an optimal pricing strategy for each customer
- Lead complete cycle of customer bids and analyze progress continually through the bid term
- Assess key accounts KPI by analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual volume and cost
- Analyze individual RFQ opportunities for size and feasibility to customize a strategic pricing approach
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative career development program
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of logistics industry experience
- Proven knowledge of the truckload market trends and truck load pricing analysis experience is required
- Detail oriented and ability to succeed in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Self-starter with communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.