Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As an Analytics Lead on the Revenue Operations team, you will be responsible for finding the signal in the noise, taking different datasets and providing the Commercial leaders with answers to their difficult questions. You will shape the direction of the commercial strategy and will provide the teams with a better understanding of the health of the business!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop critical metrics, dashboards, ad-hoc analyses, and scalable processes for Sales and Client success
- Partner with Business Systems and Data Engineering teams to define data infrastructure and maintain a solid grasp of our evolving data warehouse
- Maintain Looker Explores and develop new dashboards to highlight critical information to our commercial teams
- Utilize disparate data sources and answer complex questions around sales territory, lead and deal flow metrics, and forecasting
- Sharpen Affirm's sales strategy through the application of new insights garnered from new analysis
- Develop processes within Commercial to scale usage of BI tools and reports
- Own and develop FAQ materials and conduct recurring training on BI best practices
What We Look For:
- 2-5 years work experience in a business intelligence role
- Solid grasp of SQL, Python, ETL pipelines and familiarity with Salesforce
- Hands-on experience with BI tools (Looker/Tableau) and data warehouse technologies (Snowflake, Redshift). Experience with dbt preferred.
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to think creatively and critically while thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with multi-functional teams and collaborating with business engineering partners in data management and analytics initiatives