Manager, Commercial Finance at Green Thumb
The Manager, Commercial Finance will be a member of the Finance team and partner to our sales organization. You will partner with sales, finance, marketing, and operations to provide thought leadership and analytical support. You are analytically and technically inclined and can manage and improve our sales systems, processes and policies in order to deliver sales and profit targets. You know how to work cross functionally across many teams and are ready to chip in to ensure success for all of Green Thumb.
- Key thought partner to the SVP, Sales and regional sales teams
- Lead reporting and analysis across all sales teams
- Provide business performance tracking and insights to key stakeholders
- Develops quantitative analyses and makes strategic recommendations for accelerating volume, revenue, and profit
- Improve revenue performance by actively identifying strategic and tactical pricing optimization opportunities
- Leads technology solutions and system automation initiatives to support sales reporting and analysis
- Lead development of the budget and assist with rolling forecasts
- Continuously review and make recommendations for current processes and programs, to ensure efficiency
- Must be able to explain results and what factors drove those results in a report. Then must confidently make recommendations to senior management on how to initiate better performance.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in FP&A or commercial finance. CPG experience a plus.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with team members at various levels within our org
- Strong financial modeling skills and excellent Excel knowledge
- Proven experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Cognos, or a related software
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or other related degree
- Willingness to hustle; we operate at a fast pace and we expect team members to keep up
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry