Manager, Finance at Kalderos
About Our Organization
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Our success is measured when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
That success is driven by Kalderos’ greatest asset, our people. Our team thrives on the problems that we solve, is driven to innovate, and thrives on the feedback of their peers. Our team is passionate about what they do and we are looking for people to join our company and our mission.
That’s where you come in!
Who We’re Looking For
Our Manager of Finance will assist with a variety of finance functions. They will be tasked with building and maintaining best in class financial models to assist in management's decision making. They will prepare on-point polished financial presentations to be used in board presentation, due diligence requests, company-wide meetings, and customer facing interactions. They will work alongside department owners to ensure accurate measurable metrics are readily available to track progress towards company wide goals.
We’re a team of people striving for the best, so naturally, we want to hire the best! We know that job postings can be intimidating and don’t expect any candidate to check off every box we have listed (though if you can, AWESOME!). We encourage you to apply if your experience matches about 70% of this posting.
- Build and maintain robust financial models that lead to real time decision making and advise on strategic priorities that drive business performance
- Work with leadership to design sound business processes that utilize financial touch points, including sales guardrails, commission plans, project profitability and other ad hoc analysis and research as needed.
- Develop and communicate illustrative financial reports to inform decision making and ensure resources are effectively deployed
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, to assist in such activities as fundraising efforts or banking negotiations
- Help shape and maintain a system of metrics to track departmental progress towards overall goals of the organization
- Drive continuous improvement of day-to-day operations, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage the reporting needs of the organization
General Experience Guidelines
We know your experience extends beyond what you have on paper. The following is a guideline of general experience we’re looking for in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7-10 years of experience in a related field of work, start-up experience is a plus
- Experience with financial modeling tools, Workday Adaptive Insights is a plus
- Experience with building dashboards utilizing a tool like Tableau
- Individual must be a self-starter, accurate and reliable
- Committed, enthusiastic, and results-oriented
Set Yourself Apart
Share something that they can do to set themselves apart. A creative entry into the cover letter, and/or weird specifics that’ll make working with them easier i.e. familiarity with certain programs.
- Previous work experience with mergers and acquisitions
- On point excel skills and financial modeling expertise with a design eye
- Polished, professional, team player with a track record of success and failure
- Someone who looks forward to a new challenge each day, but can also embrace the days of routine
Highlighted Company Perks and Benefits
- Continuous growth and development: Annual continuing education stipend supporting all employees on their ongoing knowledge journey.
- Celebrating employee milestones: bi-annual stipend for all full-time employees to help you celebrate your exciting accomplishments throughout the year.
- Work From Home Reimbursement: quarterly funds provided through the pandemic to help ensure all employees have what they need to be productive and effective while working from home.
- A fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work-life balance. There’s no maximum, but there is a minimum; we want you to take breaks for yourself
- 401K plan with a company match
- Choose your own Technology: We’ll pay for your work computer
What It’s Like Working Here
- We thrive on collaboration because we believe that all voices matter and we can only put our best work into the world when we work together to solve problems.
- We empower each other: from our DEI Council to affinity groups for underrepresented populations we believe in ensuring all voices are heard.
- We know the importance of feedback in individual and organizational growth and development, which is why we've embedded it into our practice and culture.
- We’re curious and go deep. Our slack channel is filled throughout the day with insightful articles, discussions around our industry, healthcare, and our book club is always bursting with questions.
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC