Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at GoHealth
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, will help lead the FP&A function at GoHealth. As a new public company, we are adding additional resources to a growing FP&A team. You will be focused on short-term and long term financial planning of the business along with supporting business leaders by providing operational reporting, developing and updating financial models, and producing detailed financial analyses. You will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- You will partner with members throughout the organization to understand all aspects of GoHealth’s business resulting in improved forecasting processes, visibility into the company performance and leading KPI tracking and measurement
- Design new and update existing financial models as a tool to analyze new opportunities and existing programs within the business
- Lead aspects of the annual operating plan and periodic reforecasting process including revenue, cost of revenue, variable operating expenses along with shared service expenses
- Participate in process improvement plans to gain efficiencies and improve accuracy across all FP&A functions
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting and the analysis of that financial information across all areas of the business identifying operational or performance concerns and causes. Present these finding to finance leadership
- Experience managing an FP&A software used in the budgeting and variance analysis process
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of experience in similar roles at growing companies
- Expert financial modeling and analysis skills
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PPT applications
- Relationship builder who knows how to identify opportunities or problems, facilitates understanding and solution development.
- Excellent ability to present and explain complex information to diverse audiences including senior executives.
- Experience in investment banking analysis is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.