Manager II, Financial Planning & Analysis
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong planning and analytical skills, GAAP knowledge, the ability to interpret and clearly explain data to non-Finance leadership.
- 6+ years in finance with 2+ in a lead role.
- 2+ years of managerial experience (either direct or indirect).
- Multiple years of planning, forecasting, and monthly close.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities as well as presentation experience.
- Experience with MS Suite, GL and Forecasting tools (PeopleSoft/Hyperion).
- BA in Accounting or Finance.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide strategic business partnering to the Public Sector leadership team, operating in a matrix organization.
- Use Finance knowledge to inform business decisions and drive business results for one of our fastest growing segments.
- Work across business functions with leadership to drive understanding of the vertical’s financial performance, predict revenue, and manage spend, to ensure continued growth from both a top and bottom line perspective.
- Provide insight and evaluation of financial performance of Public Sector with regard to budgets, forecasts and operational goals.
- Provide valuable business insight and recommendations regarding both short-term and long-term operational objectives.
- Present to Public Sector leadership and executives on a frequent basis and ensure that complex financial and operational analyses are easily understood and consumable.
- Complete planning and close process as well as prepare for business review meetings.
- Own pricing, pricing compliance, and deal strategy for a sales team of 8-10 (Business Development Executives, Sales Directors, & VP) and a full team of ~30.
- Be closely involved in pricing, operations, and compliance as it relates to regularly occurring business proposals, tasks, and events within Public Sector.
- Act as the primary liaison with all levels the business team and be a key contributor to continued growth & opportunity within the vertical.
- Oversee the forecasting and planning processes within the Public Sector vertical.
- Directly manage an analyst while also managing specific responsibilities, processes, and key deliverables with the matrix team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.