Market Strategy Specialist - Credit Card & Banking
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Financial Services, Market Development Sr. Analyst, will assist the growing Credit Card and Banking Team on the Market Development team. You will manage the go-to-market strategies of new solutions, providing consultative expertise to internal sales teams, and managing key industry initiatives. You will be part of a team focused on key interactions with leading customers and business partners and the design and delivery of market-driven solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-4 years’ experience in business analysis - strategy, marketing, product development, risk management, marketing strategy.
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly develop frameworks and strategic analysis.
- High level of competency with Excel and ability to convey clear messages/storylines in PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree preferably business related or equivalent experience.
We'd Love to See:
- Management consulting experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and high degree of comfort managing multiple assignments.
- Proven track record for completing assignments on time.
- Desire to produce high quality work.
- Proactive intellectual curiosity and independent thinking.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will perform project management and coordination tasks, assigning and coordinating project activities for cross-functional teams, developing project plans and status reports and serving as the communications point for the project.
- You will drive and perform day-to-day operations of assigned projects to ensure that policies and procedures are followed; goals, scope and objectives are met; and services and projects are accomplished efficiently and effectively.
- You will build trust with business partners (internal and external), customers, key decision makers, and project sponsors through cross-functional collaboration and individual commitments.
- You will utilize the relationships you build with product and industry experts as well as members of Sales, Marketing, IT and other functions to gather insights and develop actionable go-to-market plans.
- You will conduct general market research activities by collecting and analyzing data to better describe our organization, the industries we serve, as well as our customers and business partners.
- You will build a solid understanding of the internal and external data sources available to fuel research projects and support/ refute key hypotheses.
- Under the guidance of more senior team members, you will define and create meaningful business cases to support new products and other growth initiatives based on a fact-based, analytically-driven approach.
- Through your research, you will understand our business capabilities and requirements, the market’s demands, and any gaps that exist.
- You will maintain awareness of current industries trends through industry publications, company press releases, and various forms of primary research.
- You will mine internal data for key customer trends and business opportunities.
- You will develop forecasting models (under different assumptions and scenarios) to support growth initiatives.
- You will translate qualitative information (through surveys and one-on-one interviews) into fact-based results, leading to actionable recommendations.
- You will understand key communication objectives (internal and external) and an effective path to meeting them.
- Under supervision, you will create client and executive-ready materials (e.g., agendas, memos, discussion guides, marketing collateral, and PowerPoint presentations).
- You will help create complete discussion documents with clearly articulated messages and storylines supported by market research and data analysis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.