Operations Compliance and Audit Analyst
About our teams:
At Tempus, biological samples are processed in our in-house lab and turned into valuable genomic data. This data flows from on-site to an extensive cloud-based infrastructure and set of workflows that produce impactful insights. SaaS products are developed in-house by cross functional teams to share those insights with our clients.
Tempus’ approach to information security allows us to react to threats to any of the environments and workflows described above and identify and close gaps quickly. Our effective security operations engrained with comprehensive monitoring, testing, and risk management allow us to effectively protect Tempus without reducing the speed at which we do business. You and your team set the security goals and design and deploy the products, controls, and workflows to ensure Tempus will continue to make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
Why we’re looking for you:
- You love writing technical documents like policies and SOPs
- You think information security and privacy is important and want to make clients feel secure by answering their assessments and other proposal requests, as well as responding to regulatory challenges like HIPAA.
- You like helping those at Tempus who own software with identifying risks, managing accounts, protecting important data, and making sure products are of the best quality.
Bonus points for:
- Risk management ideas and techniques
- Compliance frameworks such as HIPAA/HITRUST, ISO, GDPR
- Technology used in Healthcare
- MS in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- Agile project management techniques
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.