Operations Treasury Analyst at DRW
As an Operations Treasury Analyst, you will support both the Treasury and Operations teams. This is an opportunity to solve challenging problems and support our operational processes, including reconciliations, profit-and-loss calculation and analysis, variance analysis, end of day settlements management and a variety of other activities to support the firms trading activities across all asset classes. In this role, you will have regular, direct interaction with a variety of teams, including finance, risk, treasury, technology, operations, and the front office. Over time, this role offers the opportunity to grow into a variety of leadership positions across many DRW departments.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Perform detailed trade, position and valuation reconciliations across all asset classes.
- Generate reports for partners, traders and other support areas
- Support the daily, firm-wide P&L calculation, substantiation and variance analysis
- Manage and optimize financing execution across variety of asset classes
- Trade and position reconciliation with clearing firms, prime brokers and bilateral counterparties
- Assist in the analysis and development of new trading ideas and new trading desks
- Perform liquidity reserve maintenance, investment, and reporting
- Gain mastery of the firm’s proprietary trade capture, inventory management and P&L reporting systems necessary to support each desk’s activity
- Facilitate cash and collateral movements to support the cleared and OTC businesses
- Adopt, integrate and promote new technology as it becomes available
You’ll be right at home if you have:
- A degree in finance, accounting or another quantitative field graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 (Bachelor’s, Master’s)
- A strong interest in trading and technology
- A high level of proficiency in Excel, VB/VBA and SQL
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A strong sense of urgency and are process and details oriented
- Motivation to continually expand skillset and improve supported systems
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.