Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,300 employees in 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level payroll professional to get started as a Payroll Analyst with a growing organization. We are looking for a candidate with a working knowledge of general accounting/payroll concepts. Payroll and Mortgage experience a plus, but not required. Training will be provided and the Payroll Analyst will have the opportunity to be exposed to various accounting projects.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Advanced Excel, and Word skills.
- Experience with Power Point and Access a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines/assignments.
- Personal motivation and a sense of ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.