Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Investigate and assist in processing position lifecycle events such as corporate actions, dividend eligibility, option exercises/assignments, NDF fixing, futures rolls, lot liquidation, and lot transfers
- Support clients in maintaining custodian account structure, counterparty relationships, and TRS/borrow agreement details within Enfusion Software
- Engage with clients on a host of middle office services including trade settlement support and PB reconciliations
- Advise clients on best practices in the industry and within Enfusion Software related to the above areas
- Contribute to process improvement, resource development, and team-building tasks related to all the above responsibilities
- Help identify and coordinate new potential features that arise from daily product execution and escalations
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- 3-5 years of full-time and internship experience in a Middle Office or operations role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker, Fund Administrator, financial technology company, or exchange
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous client-facing experience is a bonus