Redstone is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining creation of esoteric alternative asset classes. The fintech disruptor dismantled the MBS ecosystem, streamlining it with a digital platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting approval processes. Redstone's growing MBS partner network includes institutional and retail investors, forward flow partners, brokerages and mortgage lenders.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking a Post-Closing Specialist to join our team in Chicago (On-site). The individual will play a critical role impacting the growth of the organization. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you will do at Redstone:
· Perform targeted custom audits and determine necessary corrective actions to clear the defects
· Assist with compliance related projects as needed
· Responsible for sending out daily reporting and managing the loan exception tracking report.
· Obtain title/escrow final closing statement after funding/disbursement, balances system, and issue post consummation closing disclosure
· Review all files for completeness and accuracy and comply with investors on missing items
· Assist all operational staff including funders, processors, underwriters and QC personnel
· Processing incoming mail and input data into Encompass
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
· You hold a Bachelor’s degree
· You have knowledge of mortgage loan types and documents
· You must show strong initiative and work well in a fast-paced team driven environment
· You have strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
· You understand basic technology systems (Encompass, Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
· You have excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
· You have strong customer service skills
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers