Pricing & Revenue Optimization Manager
Provides accurate and clear analytics, performance tracking and identification of actionable opportunities that optimize consumer revenue through efficient subscription pricing. Supports successful execution and analytic support for initiatives with direct impact on subscription revenue and yield. Serves as consumer subscription revenue analysis and reporting lead, works in conjunction with Data and Publishing groups and select outside vendors/consultants.
- Provides pricing analytics, analysis and rate recommendations that optimize subscription revenue performance
- Creates, updates and optimizes performance reports to provide senior management with accurate and timely visibility in terms of consumer revenue and associated costs, margins and rates
- Manages, oversees and documents the market specific revenue performance achieved working in conjunction with current pricing vendor – Mather Economics.
- Provides revenue and pricing analytics for market leads, senior management and recommends best course of action to optimize consumer subscription revenue
- Perform market / rate specific profitability analysis
- Able to present and communicate results to various levels in the organization
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience in forecasting, pricing, and financial modeling
- BA or BS degree, emphasis in Finance or Economics preferred
- Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint – emphasis on statistical software packages(SAS,R)
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Requires strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to catch mistakes and quality-assure work output
- Ability to anticipate and prepare for questions from upper management
- Requires strong organizational skills
- Works effectively and collaborates within a team structure.
- Communicates effectively, in written and verbal form, with all levels of organization.
- Able to work independently and proactively, with strong drive to achieve results