Processing Specialist Team Lead
The Processing Specialist Team Lead is responsible for verifying and confirming credit card processing information on merchant accounts, to ensure that we are able to receive data from our credit card processing partners. This individual will research alternative ways to obtain credit card transactional data through alternate processing platforms. Team lead will monitor processing status boards to identify missing files and notify of the missing files and Other duties will be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand connectivity or linkage between various processors and processing platforms to identify alternate accessibility to our merchant’s credit card data.
- Assist in credit card platform changes of customers that are incompatible with internal systems
- Verify that credit card processing information provided on accounts is accurate.
- Review status boards for confirmation of receipt of credit card processing
- Communicate processing issues to the sales team and operational teams, including recommendations on a resolution.
- Daily monitoring of accounts for initial receipt of data; track and report processing issues
- High school diploma; some college coursework preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Banking or credit card experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated, willing to learn and accept additional challenges
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Communicate professionally with the credit card processing partners and banks
- Heavy communication via phone and email with internal sales department
- Ability to maintain professionalism while working with confidential information
- Must possess positive and professional attitude, express a willingness to learn and be a part of a changing culture
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description