Revenue Analyst | Operations at Origami Risk
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
The Operations Analyst is responsible for managing Origami Risk’s CRM for the purposes of automation and analytics. This role/individual will remain in constant communication with all departments on a variety of topics including sales pipeline and renewal progress, upsell activities, market and territory performance, and new market or territory analysis.
It is important that the Operations Analyst serve as a hub for Sales and Service. Exceptionally strong communication skills are key to the success of this role.
- Monitor data quality, data migrations, workflow and data integration in CPQ, Salesforce, Intacct, and other internal systems for all new and expanded business
- Insure that pricing is maximized and discounting is applied appropriately in conjunction with Finance, and that the proper business mix exists
- Coordinate with Service to insure proper hours are measured upfront for new contracts, particularly recording non-recurring charges outside of recurring
- Work closely with Finance on management of customer contracts to drive financial budgeting and forecasting
- Understand and assess opportunities for expanded upsell, working with Legal and Service to generate the SOWs, as well as reviewing past contracts for proper starting point
- Track and monitor commissions by person, properly capturing department credit, goal credit, and commission credit by individual. In conjunction with sales leadership, consult sales professionals to review sales pipeline information, provide useful reports/dashboards, automation and other timely information.
- Think strategically to maximize sales workflow processes and build automated monthly reports for revenue transparency
- Work closely with Finance and Operations on product analysis
- Assist Operations team with other projects or tasks
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce, Salesforce admin experience is a plus but not required
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies to design and deliver effective solutions
- Ability to think from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and make critical business decisions effectively
- Demonstrated project management skills including multi-tasking across projects and teams
- Excellent analytical, organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build consensus and collaborate across the organization
- Proactive, self-motivated with ability to drive for results
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, business, or other relevant field of study
- Risk and insurance industry experience a plus
U.S. Work Authorization is required.
Origami Risk is a drugfree workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V