Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Revenue Operations team is a fast growing unit at Centro that uses data to drive sales and set the course for higher performance and efficiency within its business. We create and provide business analysis with delivers context to the sales team, fueling its ability to rapidly grow customer base and revenue.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will serve as an analytics expert responsible for using data to build stories which help our sales, operations, and executive teams make better business decisions. You will be responsible for providing quantitative support, business insights, and strategic perspective to key stakeholders throughout the organization. You will contribute by:
- Analyzing business drivers, trends, and operating metrics to help drive actionable insights
- Leading statistical analysis on product performance in order to provide client recommendations to sales team
- Developing tools and processes to collect and analyze data in order to produce timely strategic insights that will deliver on client needs
- Working closely with sales, finance, operations and executive team
- Absorbing internal and external sales and operations data and formulating innovative ways to report and present to management
- Owning weekly update process and business review decks
- Participating in the maintenance and evolution of Centro’s CRM tool
- Participating in the account planning and budgeting processes
- Building and maintaining productivity tools for management
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years analyst experience in revenue and sales operations management consulting, banking, or corporate strategy at a tech/media company
- Strong analytical skills – ability to dissect data in multiple ways and drive conclusions
- Advanced spreadsheet skills including pivot tables, graphing, and advanced modeling
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with sales, finance, and operations leaders as well as executive team
- Basic knowledge in strategic and operational analysis models
- Great attention to detail
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience required
- Comfortable working in a constantly-changing, dynamic organization
- Effective in a team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics
- Ad Tech, Media or Technology industry experience
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Power BI
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.