Revenue Operations Analyst at SpotHero
Who we are:
SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology.
If you want to make the world a better place, it turns out that parking spaces are a fantastic place to start. Why did you miss that critical appointment? Parking. Why were you stressed and sweating on that first date? Parking.
If there were a way to make people impervious to parking problems, that would solve more than just a question about where to leave one’s car. That would help people be fully present in their lives. That would make a difference! And that’s what SpotHero does. SpotHero isn’t just in the parking space business, we’re also in the business of creating space for life.
So if you’re looking for a job where there’s space for you—the whole you—and where you get to use all your skills to build something new, exciting, fast-growing, and truly world-changing, then great, come to SpotHero!
What is a Revenue Operations Analyst @ SpotHero?
The Revenue Operations Analyst will help drive SpotHero's overarching quest for creating the operational scalability needed to maintain our rapid growth and industry-leading success. This role will manage functions essential to the efficiency and effectiveness of sales, success, field operations, customer service, and go-to-market teams at SpotHero. You’ll do this by helping diagnose and resolve bottlenecks and gaps in existing functional and cross-functional processes and by designing and implementing new processes which drive efficient growth. The Rev Ops Analyst will partner with the Senior Director, Revenue Operations and Salesforce Administrators in the selection, implementation, and administration of operational tools that reduce friction and support SpotHero OKRs.
This crucial role will also drive growth by leveraging advanced capabilities in four types of analytics: diagnostic (what has happened), descriptive (why it has happened), predictive (what will happen), and prescriptive (how we get results) while also owning data management for supported business teams.
What you will get to do:
- Create and maintain functional and cross-functional process documentation for all Sales, Customer Service, Customer Success, Field Operations, and Account Management teams
- Use data to identify and resolve bottlenecks, friction, and inefficiencies in functional and cross-functional processes through intentional process improvement across the Revenue Org
- Assist Revenue Org operating cadence by providing consistent, scalable data and dashboarding to key stakeholders
- Create and maintain ad-hoc and in-depth reports, dashboards, and scorecards in support of Revenue and Customer Service leadership's planning and strategic decision-making
- Maintain program and project management data for the Revenue Operations team and support Supply Team leadership in the same
- Identify and utilize competitive intelligence and market analysis including aggregating TAM data across SpotHero's markets
- Support and improve data hygiene and integrity in SFDC and across the operational tech stack through partnerships with key Revenue Org leaders and their Salesforce end-users
- Support the development and implementation of best practices with Revenue Operations change management including creating templates and models for use across the team
Who you are:
- You are an Active Listener - You attentively listen to others, understand what is said and repeat what was heard
- You are Collaborative - You work with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal
- You are an Excellent Communicator - You communicate effectively and efficiently both verbally and in writing, especially with individuals with advanced technical capabilities
- You are Detail Oriented - You pay attention to details and learn to understand causes and not just effects
- You are Efficiency-minded - You are able to work and identify processes with the least amount of waste (time, materials or other resources) possible
- You are Execution-focused - You see projects through to completion,meet deadlines and take initiative to execute things.
- You are Operations/Process-Minded - You focus on the tasks that sellers and their managers complete day-to-day to ensure sales goals are able to be achieved in the most efficient and scalable way possible
- You are Organized - You effectively prioritize tasks in support of the attainment of larger company goals
- You Solve Problems - You assess situations quickly and provides creative solutions for resolution
- You Manage Change - You prepare, support, and assist individuals and teams making organizational change
- You are Technically-minded - You are able to identify how systems and technology can improve ways of working
- You are User and Partner-focused - You are able to take complex analysis and develop business insights from the perspective of users and partners
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of Revenue or Sales Operations experience
- Experience with CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Experience working with Business Intelligence platforms such as Looker
- Passion for working with and improving sales people's productivity and performance
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Strong capabilities working with teams in innovative, accountable, and reliable ways with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Experience with driving cross-functional and cross-departmental collaboration
- Ability to work independently while producing quantifiable results
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, prioritization, and time management
You May also have:
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases
- Knowledge and understanding of sales training program(s)
- Direct sales and/or sales management experience
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Gong or other conversational intelligence tools
- Product Marketing or B2B marketing experience
Seeking candidates in the below location:
- Chicago, IL, US
- New York City, NY, US
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Taking a new route? Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you & hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a leading e-commerce company with the opportunity to grow into any of several roles within the company.
- Such as: Revenue Operations Manager, Director of Revenue Operations, Business Analyst, Product Manager, VP Sales
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Excellent benefits – We cover 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.