REVENUE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Revenue Operations Coordinator will work directly with the Revenue Operations Managers and Directors as well as Sales Leadership. In a sales and data-driven organization, your main responsibility will be to support the initiatives that optimize sales productivity and revenue. Working cross-functionally with operations, finance, technology, marketing, and sales leaders, you will assist in the analysis of various programs, the creation of compensation models, and overall process implementation.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Revenue Operations team is a fast growing unit at Centro that uses data to drive sales and set the course for higher performance and efficiency within its business. We create and provide business analysis with deliver context to the sales team, its leaders and the executive team to fuel growth in both Centro’s customer base and revenue.
- Extract and synthesize revenue and client data from multiple systems
- Analyze and report on sales productivity metrics (pipeline, revenue, activity, etc.)
- Test data-driven initiatives to improve sales productivity metrics
- Support and maintain sales team dashboards and analysis
- Assist with monthly/annual projection exercises
- Assist and support the production of commission and bonus pool sheets for Centro’s compensation pools
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (SQL a plus)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience using SFDC or another CRM tool
- A background that indicates that you can thrive in a fast-paced and at times chaotic environment
- A proven track record for delivering results and impacting an organization
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.