Senior Accountant - Intercompany at Ensono
The Senior Accountant - Intercompany is responsible for reviewing monthly intercompany transactions, resolving intercompany differences, and preparing reporting and other metrics for management. The role will be responsible for driving a consistent global intercompany process across the organization, ensuring adherence to accounting policies, and supporting regional accounts. This role requires excellent communication and will interact with all levels of management, external auditors, and regional accounting teams.
Duties & Responsibilities Include
• Research and resolution of intercompany variances
• Providing guidance to regional accountants on intercompany transactions
• Preparation and/or review of intercompany account reconciliations
• Supporting the global close and financial reporting process
• Driving process improvements under area of expertise
• Completing special projects and performing other duties as assigned
Primary responsibilities include intercompany transaction review, resolution of intercompany issues, and supporting related accounting policy and project work. Act as intercompany SME and support development of other team member’s understanding of intercompany transactions. In addition, this role will have exposure to other areas of the global accounting team and may perform other ad hoc tasks including but not limited to the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliation review, yearend audit work, and preparing financial statements.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and at least 3 years of accounting experience
• Global intercompany accounting experience required
• Strong understanding of consolidations
• Ability to resolve complex intercompany issues
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP