Position Title: Senior Accountant
Enormous opportunity to become chief accountant for HYZON Motors Inc. We are a global provider of hydrogen fuel cell transportation solutions and looking for a senior accountant to help transition HYZON from start-up to developed organization. Come join us for a rare, exciting experience to help change the world and its reliance on fossil fuels.
- Proactively enable global entity consolidation and financial statement reporting of multiple subsidiaries
- Develop periodic reporting packages for executive leadership.
- Development and maintenance of internal control procedures
- Maintain chart of accounts for all global entities.
- Manage tax reporting and filing.
- Support of budget development and presentation
- Execute monthly close.
- Training and development of junior accounting staff
- 5+ Experience in Manufacturing Accounting
- Experience in a global business environment, supporting foreign country operations and comfortable working with multiple currencies.
- Strong relationship building skills with all levels of the organization, including communication with our parent company.
- Excellent working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Master’s / MBA preferred
- Solid presentation skills
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and PowerBI.
- Critical attention to detail
- Fluency in multiple languages desired
Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Paid time off including vacation days, holidays and Sick Days.
- Healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family.
- 401K plan to help you save for retirement.
- The company is a global leader of clean Energy trucks, and buses. We believe the world is propelled forward by clean energy, new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
- Hyzon Motors is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.