Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,000 employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The Senior Staff Accountant will participate in all aspects of the accounting cycle including AP, GL reconciliations, all AR invoicing, Cash Application, assist in monthly closing process, assist in Y/E adjusting entries and auditing process. This position requires flexibility, a “can-do” attitude, attention to detail and a strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Contract processing (data entry into CRM systems, invoicing in Intacct)
- Process customer billing statements and monthly reminders
- Process customer contract and billing adjustments and company notifications
- Customer collections
- Process Credit Card Pmts & Reconcile All Company CC’s on monthly basis
- Cash Application of Daily Receipts
- Prepare weekly cash report
- Manage tracking and reconciliation of customer debits
- Daily data entry of sales commission
- Weekly ACH payments
- Weekly and Monthly Money transfers
- Daily monitoring of bank balances
- Daily monitoring the Accounting email inbox
- Process weekly AP Check run
- Enter all vendors invoices and employee expense reimbursement checks
- Research and resolve vendor billing and payment issues
- Enter new Item codes & GL accounts
- Prepare monthly financials (Income statement and Balance Sheet) and variance reports with notes for all group companies.
- Coordinate work of other controllers to ensure that deadlines are met
- Expense Reports processing and recording in Intacct.
- Monthly Bank reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations, assist with yearly audit and ad-hoc reporting.
- Additional work for other companies, as we consolidate the accounting function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relative work experience required. CPA preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player who is able to work with various departments and levels on a daily basis
- SaaS model and Rev Rec experience.
- Intacct experience