Senior Accounting Analyst at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of public accounting and/or 3-5 years financial reporting
- BA in Accounting/Finance
We’d Love to See:
- CPA highly preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- Support the Corporation’s external financial reporting requirements, including SEC filings and debt covenant compliance.
- Ensures that financial statements are prepared timely and in accordance with GAAP and SEC requirements.
- Assist in research of accounting rules and regulations, supports segment and division accountants on technical accounting matters, and assists with month-end close.
- This position will also work closely with other finance and accounting personnel in treasury, tax and financial planning and analysis to ensure timely dissemination and understanding of period-end results and disclosures.
- Assist in the preparation, completion and documentation of external financial reports, including earnings releases, SEC filings and debt covenant reporting requirements, ensuring that reports are prepared timely, accurately, and in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Assist in research and monitor changes in accounting rules and regulations.
- Assist in supporting segment and division accountants on technical accounting matters as well as their month end close processes including consolidations, intercompany eliminations and multi-currency reporting.
- Prepare detailed account reconciliations, roll-forwards and various support schedules integral to completion of the Corporation’s financial statements and footnotes.
- Assist in support other finance and accounting personnel in treasury, tax and financial planning and analysis to ensure timely dissemination and understanding of period-end results and disclosures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.