Senior Accounting Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Senior Accounting Manager
You are looking for your next position as a Senior Accounting Manager. You will report directly to our Global Controller. You are passionate about working on A/P, general ledger, consolidations and supporting the overall financial reporting process. You are looking to join a fast-growth technology company. If this resonates with you, then please apply & join our growing Finance and Accounting team!
You are most excited about:
- Leadership over accurate and timely month-end close processes and consolidations
- Preparation and review of general ledger journal entries, including accruals and prepaids
- Account reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Manage Accounts Payable process including payables, accruals and cash flow management
- Building and developing a strong team to support the growth of the business
- Implementing internal controls and process improvements
What you will get from this experience
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing SaaS technology space
- Significant exposure to a global business from the operating floor
- Direct exposure to senior level management from different functions
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or equivalent to have passed CPA
- CPA certificate
- 6-10 years of practical accounting experience
- 2+ years of management experience included in above
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS product, preferred
- Experience with coordination of international accounting operations preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights and payment management system preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, PCAOB standards, SOX/internal controls
- Process improvement mindset and continual focus
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.