Senior Advisory Consultant - Financial Services at Fusion Risk Management
At Fusion, the Senior Advisory Consultant – Financial Services is a delivery resource with focused responsibility for engagement sales support and post-sales delivery on Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity solutions for Financial Services Organizations. The Senior Advisory Consultant must be able to oversee complex solutions from pre-sales inception to delivery. They are considered a subject matter expert in one or more designated solution focus areas including Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
In addition to participating in pre-sales support, the Senior Advisory Consultant – Financial Services plans, directs, and coordinates activities on designated advisory services projects. Through sound management techniques, strong technical skills and exceptional client relationship management, the Senior Advisory Consultant – Financial Services establishes a strong value-add relationship with the client and the Fusion Risk Management team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 8 or more years supporting financial service organizations with their Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity solutions, with experience leading and/or participating in enterprise level strategic initiatives or equivalent
- 5 or more years' experience coordinating, participating, and/or supporting BC/DR consulting engagements including scheduling and overall engagement management, is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed project schedules
- Strong meeting management skills and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage distributed teams of people who are not always direct reports
- High attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Strong presentation skills with the confidence to present to large, executive-level audiences
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills as well as prior success working with engineers
- Ability to balance and prioritize conflicting requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- BC/DR Industry certification (BCI, DRII, etc.) or equivalent desired
- BC/DR consulting and/or direct practitioner experience desired
The Senior Advisory Consultant – Financial Services must be based in the United States, near a major international airport
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.