Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
The Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis, reporting to the CFO will be responsible for the financial reporting and consolidations process, budget and forecasting. This is a highly visible role with international exposure.
What you will do:
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Review and diagnose variances to plan, forecast and last year, working to ensure forecast accuracy.
- Manage the annual strategic planning process in conjunction with corporate timelines.
- Ensure corporate financial controls exist within the business.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed to help drive business results.
- Lead elements of value driven budgeting process and consolidation activities for international locations.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; MBA or CPA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Planning, Forecasting, Strategic Business Decision Making or Analysis
- Excellent computer skills (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Experience with finance / ERP systems implementation in a services (preferably SaaS) environment
- Work experience across multiple countries / regions
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial calculations
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills based upon financial and statistical results
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury, by enabling total visibility into their cash, liquidity, payments and financial risk management. With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC, GTreasury is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London, Sydney and Manila.