Senior Analyst, Internal Controls, Compliance & Processes
Job Description Summary
The Senior Analyst, Internal Controls, Compliance & Processes will maintain and improve the company’s internal control programs, administer the company's compliance with those programs, and manage SSAE 16 audits.
- Review of the Company’s existing internal control documentation and assist in creating additional documentation for existing processes, as well as any new processes
- Develop and direct execution of remediation efforts of internal controls
- Establish the change management process over internal processes and controls changes
- Ensure that changes are thoroughly documented and tested prior to implementation. Assist in enterprise-wide risk assessment and risk management analysis
- Coordinate and assist the company’s IT area in their documentation, testing, monitoring and remediation of internal controls
- Formulate and execute internal testing plans, allowing management to appropriately certify control effectiveness
- Coordinate independent testing of internal controls with the Company’s Auditors and other third parties
- Provide ongoing updates on the control environment and its effectiveness to the Company’s senior management team
- Lead process change projects that result from internal analysis of processes or controls
Coordinate sections of SSAE 16 audit work between the company and the external auditor
- Facilitate the gathering of audit documentation including validating content, indexing and tracking to delivery
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Company’s operational workflows, product applications and IT infrastructure
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Auditing
- CPA certificate, CISA, CIA or CISSP required
- Thorough understanding of internal control principles
- Prior Sarbanes Oxley or SOC audit experience, IT audit experience a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as the position deals with all levels of the organization
- Strong process and analytic skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- The position requires an ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects throughout the organization
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!