Fusion's FP&A team is a business-critical, highly visible function that supports all aspects of the Company's financial strategy and operations. This is a growing team within Fusion and provides valuable business partnering and financial insights to the Fusion Leadership Team as well as supports key company and Board-level strategic initiatives.
The Sr. Analyst / Manager, FP&A will be highly visible within the organization and will serve as a critical business partner to multiple Fusion functional leaders. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated and a demonstrated creative problem solver with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple streams of work in a dynamic business environment. The position will report directly into the VP of FP&A and Corporate Development.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Drive the monthly KPIs reporting process, including definition, measurement, tracking and reporting of key functional metrics; also respond to Board-level reporting requests
- Support preparation of monthly management, identifying and summarizing keys trends and variance analysis for Leadership consumption
- Support creation of monthly and quarterly Board of Directors, Investor and Lender Presentations, as well as support any strategic initiatives related to the business
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans and operating forecasts
- Perform ad-hoc financial and operational analysis at multiple levels of complexity, including ROI, cost analysis, and investment analysis
- Lead and coordinate annual planning activities for the Company; collaborate with senior members of the Leadership team to set, drive and manage the Planning process
- Support the Product, Technology and G&A teams in areas such as product planning, business case management, expense forecasting and project management
- Leverage Fusion's FP&A reporting tool to drive improved efficiency and accuracy within the monthly FP&A close and forecasting processes
- BS or BBA Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field (MBA Degree a plus)
- 4-5 years of experience in related field (financial planning/analysis, budgeting & forecasting, finance, etc.
- In-depth understanding of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis, and deep-dive analysis
- Strong strategic skills, with the proven ability to identify and assess key points, implications and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience/expertise with financial systems, including financial planning tools preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience in software/cloud delivery industry preferred
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.