Senior Business Analyst, Financial Systems
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, No B.S value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category.
Senior Business Analyst, Financial Systems: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. Our explosive growth is propelled by cohesive planning and flawless execution. To enable our business to continue growth at the current rate and beyond, we need to ensure our ERP is evolving and being optimized to support the business. We believe that this role will be a critical component to setup RXBAR for long-term success.
The Senior Business Analyst, Financial Systems will be the subject matter expert for FP&A and Revenue Management in translating business requirements into effective systems solutions as it relates our Enterprise Resource Planning system and other integrated financial systems.
Our ideal applicant excels in both cross-functional communication and tactical execution, as well as maintains a deep understanding of financial business requirements.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Design, test, and deploy continuous improvement projects of all finance-related modules in NetSuite and integrated financial systems
- Help build and implement a scalable foundation in NetSuite that supports multiple brands internationally from a financial perspective
- Oversee and monitor financial system performance as it relates to NetSuite, including all integrated financial systems (e.g., Adaptive, MineralTree, AFS, and other systems)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Finance to collect feedback on NetSuite and integrated systems to inform enhancement opportunities
- Act as a NetSuite resource supporting internal teams across the organization
- Work closely with Systems and internal business partners to ensure that NetSuite is fulfilling our broader business strategy
Team leadership and development
- Communicate: Work closely with the Manager of Systems & IT to ensure that best practices and learnings are shared openly and consistently
- Be Fearless: Provide coaching and feedback in real time, engaging in difficult conversations
- Be Humble: Embrace failure, learn from other’s examples, and show empathy for other departments within RXBAR
- Solve problems creatively: Solve ambiguous problems and uncover latent insights
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with finance business systems
- 1 year of FP&A trade management experience is a plus
- Proven success in partnering with FP&A, Accounting, and Revenue Management to gather business requirements and complex challenges, and to translate them into IT solutions
- Ability to drive consensus across key financial business partners and the rest of the Systems & IT team
- Systems implementation experience in financial planning, reporting, and analysis applications such as NetSuite, MineralTree, and a trade promotion management platform. Experience in Adaptive and AFS is a plus.
- Experience with a trade management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities, as well as follow-through on committed deliverables
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity rapidly
- Intellectually humble and emotionally intelligent
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.