Senior Finance & Accounting Manager at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is looking for an experienced Senior Finance & Accounting Manager with strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills. The Senior Finance & Accounting Manager will be responsible for partnering with the Director of Accounting, Chief Financial Officer and Finance leadership to support the rapid growth of the organization and improve processes and technology.
Responsibilities for this position include and are not limited to:
- Responsible for overall success and completion of annual financial audit in partnership with Assistant Controller including creation of audited financial statements and notes
Research, document, drive implementation and execution of accounting policy and standard changes
- Partner with Finance leadership and leadership from other Shared Services functions on cross functional initiatives prioritized for growth and scale of the organization
Partner with IT leadership and Finance Product Owner to support systems and tools that enable our business to operate efficiently and to support growth and changes within the organization
- Manage and execute on internal projects to drive efficiency in process and technology for financial and accounting functions supporting the business
- Partner and provide leadership with several Shared Services functions and Consulting Operations to drive data and analytics improvements and consistency
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other special projects as needed
- Provide additional leadership bandwidth for growing organization working closely with leadership across the organization
- Utilize software programs, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Great Plains. Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment.
- Minimum ten years of professional experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA certified
- Public audit accounting background is a plus
- Need a strong self motivated individual with excellent analytical skills, comfortable operating with a high degree of autonomy and independence
- Detail orientated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior leadership
- Ability to adapt to changes in environment (change in project scope, team, etc.)
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Demonstrated computer skills, with advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to make an impact? Join our team and make us better.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.