We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for performing in-depth financial analysis of revenue, expenses, and other financial and operating metrics that impact Relativity. The Senior Financial Analyst works under general direction of managers and senior members of the FP&A team.
- Partner with department heads (budget holders) to forecast spend based on business plans and strategy
- Work closely with Accounting team to understand and ensure accurate recording of expenses
- Evaluate operating results and create various analyses to help drive organizational decision making
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, financial models and reports
- Assist in formulating, creating and tracking KPIs
- Support management in evaluating financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities including business development strategies, new product and service offerings, and technology solutions
- Ad-hoc analyses and modeling of often open-ended business questions
- Ability to perform complex analysis of financial and other data;extensive modeling experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point required
- Experience in a technical-oriented organization; experience working with engineering/product teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive projects forward independently
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting is a plus
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning and Intaact is a plus; experience using a financial/accounting ERP required
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills required; ability to work directly and communicate effectively with senior leadership
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description