Senior Financial Analyst - Cloud Finance at Relativity
- Act as a financial partner to functional leads, managing forecasts and supporting business analysis.
- Evaluate monthly operating results and communicate key metrics and drivers to stakeholders.
- Assist in preparing for monthly and quarterly leadership and board meetings.
- Drive the creation and management of financial and operational key performance indicators.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve financial models and reports.
- Assist with evaluating the financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities, including business development, new products and services, and technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP
- Experience using a financial ERP on a regular basis (Adaptive Insights is a plus)
- Extensive experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Extensive modeling experience.