At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Senior Financial Analyst, External Reporting will be a key contributor of the External Reporting team and will be responsible for preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for several key cycles. The Senior Financial Analyst will also be responsible for certain complex technical accounting areas including share-based compensation accounting and investment accounting, conducting accounting research and ensuring compliance of disclosure and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and support all aspects of the financial statements, footnote disclosures, and MD&A analysis for the 10-Q and 10-K
- Prepare annual proxy statement
- Conduct and assist with technical accounting research and implementation of U.S GAAP accounting and disclosure and SEC regulatory requirements
- Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for several key cycles and satisfy requests for both internal audit and external auditors
- Prepare beneficial ownership filings
- Perform review over XBRL tagging for quarterly and annual reports
- Complete and assist with various month-end close procedures
- Actively contribute to various ad hoc projects as required by senior management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or demonstrated progress toward CPA required
- 3+ years public accounting or public/corporate accounting experience
- U.S. GAAP technical accounting experience preferred
- SEC experience preferred #SH
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.