Senior Financial Analyst / FP&A
FP&A Analyst - Contract
Duration: Minimum contract of 1 month, with potential for full time hire based on performance
Location: Chicago, IL
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Financial Analyst/FP&A position is an individual contributor role with primary focus on execution. This position requires an ambitious, motivated, and eager individual looking to work for a fast-growing, 3D printing/additive manufacturing company based in the West Loop, Chicago. This role will work extensively with our CEO, COO, and finance team, and will play an instrumental role in the success of our company as we look to strengthen our financial operating plan.
You must be able to work individually with moderate level of guidance, and as part of a collaborative team working across departments to deliver on key initiatives.
Key Activities Include:
- Partner with CEO and COO to help build Fast Radius’ FP&A function.
- Assist in the creation of an annual operating budget.
- Assist in the preparation of financial packages to be presented to senior management.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Maintain and develop various financial models to support executive level decision-making ensuring quality, accuracy, and focused analytic review.
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Carry out financial planning and/or analysis of projects of varying nature and complexity which may include: financial metrics, process improvement initiatives, competition, investments, etc.
- 3+ years of professional FP&A work experience required. Experience coming from finance, industrial/manufacturing, or consumer sector is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years Microsoft Excel experience required. Strong experience using functions such as PivotTables, VLookup, Filters, etc. strongly preferred
- Verifiable Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required – preferably in the field of accounting, finance, or related.
- MBA or CPA is a plus