ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
A member of the growing Commercial Finance team, this individual will be the finance business partner for our global Product Support team. This individual will be focused on improving and scaling our Support team with a critical finance lens. Owning both long and short term workforce planning will be one of the key responsibilities. While the role reports to the finance team, the individual will be working in a matrixed environment closely aligned with our VP of Customer Support.
What your day could consist of:
- Build and maintain the long-term (months / quarters) support headcount model that works within in the construct of the overall finance model
- Assist the VP of Support in determining the optimal headcount across our offices around the world
- Manage headcount on a time-of-day / weekly basis focussing on Support KPIs, support queue, while building out / optimizing our WFM software
- Create a normal cadence of business reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly) that accurately shows the performance of the support organization and provides the insight to readers to make accurate decisions
- Own the forecasting and budgeting of the 80 member global support organization
- Create ad hoc analyses to determine optimal investment decisions.
What is needed:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 5 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate finance
- Experience with a WFM tool ideal
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully with a diverse set of teams, and independently
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization
- Good presentation skills with the ability to create and deliver comprehensive post-mortem analyses
- Excellent organizational, planning and decision-making skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through while maintaining focus on the big picture
- Adaptable to change with the ability to learn and implement new systems, procedures, and business processes quickly
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description