Senior Financial Analyst, Global Technology at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BA in Accounting or Finance and ability to apply key accounting and finance principles
- 3-5 years of direct experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated ability to work independently toward executing processes, and meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge of the business of technology is a plus, but not required; curiosity and a willingness to learn how technology decisions are made, is a must.
- Strong analytic and technical skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office products, Hyperion and PeopleSoft
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities as well as presentation experience.
We’d Love to See:
- An advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA would be beneficial but not required
- Experience in business process consulting
Impact You'll Make:
- Support/assist in preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget cycle through the preparation of reporting and analysis.
- Clearly communicate financial performance to respective SVPs/VPs and business owners.
- Provide consultative business intelligence to leadership to drive financial performance, anticipate future pressures, and manage spend, to ensure continued growth from bottom line perspective.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist in special projects, focus to improve forecasting accuracy and provide additional business insight.
- May review the work of others for accuracy and context.
- Assist in the preparation and review of capital expenditure requests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.