ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
This role is designed to bring a finance-oriented mindset to our pre-sale activity. The position is within the Finance department, while working primarily with the Marketing team. This analyst will provide financial and analytical expertise to analyze the marketing strategy for our products.
What your day could consist of:
- Preparing analysis documenting our acquisition efficiency to CEO and executive team
- Help the Marketing team determine how to invest our marketing dollars
- Prepare a department-based P&L workbook for the Marketing department
- Audit and stress-test data
- Create cross functional models between Finance and Marketing teams to forecast additional opportunities
- Work with Marketing teammates to determine go/no-go strategies, ROI targets, and efficiency metrics
- Provide necessary reporting for Marketing with a fiduciary mindset including Cost-to-acquire, Lifetime Value, and similar metrics.
- Analyze the sales funnel - from website visitors to retained customer and all the metrics in-between.
What is needed:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or corporate finance
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially communication of financial results and information
- Demonstrated ability to handle large amounts of nuanced data, structure it (xlsx, sql, etc.), gain insights and communicate findings
- Track record of understanding concepts quickly and thinking critically
- Experience working with Martech products is a plus
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and concepts a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.